CHEMEX® delivers the purest flavor experience, use these filters alongside the CHEMEX® Pour-Over Glass Coffee Maker
- Cone-shape ensures uniform extraction for pure coffee flavor
- Thicker (20-30% more than the competition) specialty fiber filter design keep bitter elements, oils, and grounds in their place (and out of your cup)
- Pre-folded for convenience
- Will fit most other cone-shaped filter coffee-makers
- Removes impurities, acidity, unhealthy and bitter elements from the coffee. In your brewed cup you will find only the caffeine and desirable aromatic oils of the coffee beans
- Oxygen cleansing is a bleach-free process, ensuring no chemical residue or taste is imparted to the filter
- Works well with all types of roasts- even tea! Allowing you to make the perfect and most pure cup, every time
- The CHEMEX® coffeemaker brewing system is a preferred method of roasters and baristas worldwide
- Our filter paper is manufactured in the USA and uses only USA materials. Responsibly harvested and conforming to SFI, FSC, and PEFC sustainable programs
- Compostable and biodegradable
- Easy clean-up. No trays, no baskets, just simply remove the filter and discard
- Fits all CHEMEX® Coffeemakers except three cup Class Series (CM-1C), three cup Handblown Series (CM-1), three cup Glass Handle Series (CM-1GH), and the Funnex (CM-FNX)
Chemex filters remove even the finest sediment particles as well as the undesirable oils and fats. The formulation of the filter permits the proper infusion time by regulating the filtration rate - not to slow, not too fast. Good infusion of the coffee grounds gives coffee a richer flavor while at the same time making possible precise fractional extraction: filtering out the undesirable components which make coffee bitter by allowing only the desirable flavor elements of the coffee bean to pass through.
The Chemex filter is folded into a cone shape, exactly as in laboratory techniques. This assures uniform extraction since the water filters through all the grounds on its way to the apex of the cone. The Chemex filter is guaranteed not to burst under the weight of the liquid during filtration, and not to break when lifting out the grounds.Fully-bodied, richer flavor, from less coffee, and as strong as you like without bitterness - that's what the Chemex filter gives you.
The Secret to perfect coffee, every time.
Since 1941, CHEMEX® Bonded Filters have been doing what no other coffee filter can do - ensuring the purest, most flavorful cup of coffee each and every time. Scientifically designed using the finest raw materials, the thick, cone shaped filters extract all the bitterness and sediments during the brewing process. CHEMEX® Bonded Filters can be used with all brewers, allowing coffee lovers around the world to brew coffee the way they want it, from mild to mold. Insist on it by name; there are no substitutes for perfection.
- Brand: Chemex
- Quantity: 100
- Material: Laboratory grade filter paper
- Colour: White
- Product Code: FS-100
- Weight (inc box): 590g
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 100x Square Filters