Used empty hessian coffee bean sacks. Ideal for decoration, upcycling or DIY.
These large coffee sacks are made of natural jute fibers and can hold up to 70 kg. Used for transporting green coffee beans to our roasteries from various suppliers around the world.
These coffee bean burlap sacks are great to repurpose and come with an interesting and colourful variety of coffee prints!
- Garden Planters - growing potatoes and plants!
- Garden Hanging Baskets / Pot Liners
- Upcycling or art projects
- Posters or wall art
- Weed barrier or mulch in the gardens.
- Dog bed/ matt
- Bushcraft or camping
- Bee keepers use the jute as fuel and burn it in the smoker to produce a long lasting smoke to calm bees.
- Or even as a handy strong sack!
Condition is used and the’ve been carefully opened in our roasteries at the top.
Please be advised the pictured sacks are for example only - the images shown here are for illustration only, the actual bags you receive will differ. The images and / or text will vary as well as country of origin. Some bags are text only and some have imagery.
The bags will be sent at random and the measurements range from 65-74cm wide x 94-110cm tall.