100% ITALIAN EXCELLENCE
Proudly Made in Italy: guarantee of premium quality and a never ending passion for espresso making, year after year
UP TO 9 BEVERAGES
Discover the 9 beverages available: ristretto, espresso, espresso lungo, coffee, americano, cappuccino, café au lait, frothed milk and hot water.
CAPPINCUP & NEW EXTERNAL GLASS CARAFE
An innovative one-touch milk solution, now with a new external glass milk carafe. With its smooth design, clean lines and graduation marks, it is easy to use, efficient and hygienic. Moreover, it can be stored in the fridge after use, and it can be cleaned in the dishwasher without being damaged.
NEW INTERFACE WITH CAPACITIVE BUTTONS
The wide user interface with full color display and capacitive buttons ensures more control and visibility for an improved user experience. Preparing beverages is made super simple and all cleaning procedures are guided step by step.
STAINLESS STEEL ESPRESSO TRAY
It ensures the right height to get impeccable espressos anytime, with a perfect and uniform crema Layer and no splashes while brewing. Enclosed in the drip tray, it can be easily extracted with a simple gesture and placed at the right height.
100% CERAMIC ADJUSTABLE GRINDERS
The resistant 100% ceramic grinders extract the purest essence from coffee beans, preventing overheating and burning. This material guarantees long-lasting performances, silence and the best in-cup result. Select among 5 options to customise your espresso, from the finest grind for a strong taste, to the coarsest for a lighter coffee.
This feature gives you the unique possibility to adjust the aroma intensity and create tailored coffee-based drinks by choosing the quantity of ground coffee per cup among 5 selections.
The coffee beans container is equipped with an aroma lid, thought to preserve the aroma of your favourite coffee blend.
Unique body and taste for every espresso thanks to the pre-brewing that implies few seconds of pause between the first shower of hot water and the actual brewing.
REMOVABLE BREW GROUP
The heart of the machine, it doses and tamps the right amount of ground coffee for all your espressos.
It allows a thorough cleaning of the machine as it is removable and can be washed under the tap and reinserted easily at its place.
GROUND COFFEE OPTION
In addition to the coffee beans option, an easy solution to brew different ground coffee blends, included decaffeinated
QUICK HEAT BOILER
The Quick Heat boiler ensures hot beverages from the first cup without the waiting. Its secret lies in its body made in light aluminum and stainless steel, which can reach hot temperatures fast.
Free Setup & DemoBy purchasing a coffee machine from Recent Beans, you are entitled to a free setup and Demo session. This can be done in a number of ways;
- Collection in roastery with complimentary cupped coffees
- At home setup within 5 miles of our Castleford Roastery
- Video call setup for those outside the 5 mile radius, who are unable to make it in-roastery.
The setup and demo experience will guide you through all the initial setup of the machine and its operations as well as 'dialling in' your new coffee and teaching you how to make your favourite, barista-style drinks recipes at home, including and introduction to lattte art (where the correct steam wand is available).
Please note: During the 'dialling in' process, a small amount of the complimentary coffee will be used.
Our first signature blend, named after the old flour mill where we roast our coffees. A favourite with our commercial partners and found in many local coffee shops. Speciality 100% arabica coffee from South America and Africa, hand roasted and blended by our head roaster for a smooth and well balanced cup with a sweet toffee acidity and silky mouth feel. Expect a bold chocolate body with a hint of blackcurrant to finish.
House Blend - Nose to the Grindstone
500g - Whole Bean
In the unlikely event of failure during the warranty period, Recent Beans will arrange for your product to be serviced in the United Kingdom.
Your statutory rights are not affected by the terms of the Warranty.
Warranty TermsThe warranty begins on the date of purchase and expires at the end of the period indicated below.
Extended WarrantyAs distributors, we are committed to providing high level of service to our customers.
36 months – on Home Machines used for Domestic purpose
24 months or 9000 cups – on Home Machines used in an Office or Commercial environment.
We are aware of companies selling products from outside the United Kingdom. We strongly recommend that you find out where your machine is being despatched from to avoid any problems you may have when it comes to warranty repairs.
If any defects, due to faulty materials and/or workmanship, occurs within the warranty period, Recent Beans will make arrangements for free of charge service. Where a repair is not possible or is deemed uneconomical, we may agree to replace the product. Replacement will be offered at Recent Beans' discretion and the warranty will continue from the date of original purchase.
The warranty applies, provided the product has been handled properly for its intended use and in accordance with the operating instructions.
What is Excluded?
The warranty does not cover for the losses consequent in nature, including but not limited to loss of data or loss of business.
The Warranty does not apply if:
- The purchase documents have been altered in any way or made illegible.
- The model and/or serial number on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible.
- Repairs or product modifications and alterations have been carried out by unauthorized service organizations or persons.
- The product is being used for commercial purpose.
- The defect is caused by abuse or misuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the recommended operations of the product.
- The defect is caused by connection to peripherals, additional equipment or accessories other than those recommended by Recent Beans.
- The unit has been damaged - including but not limited to damage by pets, lightning, abnormal voltage, water or fire, natural disaster or transport accident.
- The product is defective due to wear of parts, which can be considered as consumable parts by their nature.
- The product does not function properly, because it was not originally designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorized for the country where you use the product.
- If the product has been used, other than for its intended use.
- Recent Beans, The Queen's Mill, Aire Street, Castleford, WF10 1JL.
- +44 (0)1977 526972