Tank Size: 1.8Ltr
Warranty: 2 year with option to extend
Coffee Types: Espresso/Lungo/Cappuccino/Latte Machiato
Milk Types: One Touch
Brew Unit: Removable
Body: Brushed Stainless Front and Top
Dimensions: L 22cm x H 34cm x D 43cm
Cup Height: 110-150mm
Bean Hopper Capacity: 250g
Dump Box Capacity: 16 servings
Product Weight: 12kg
Water Tank Capacity: 1.9 litres
The Gaggia Anima Prestige is the flagship model in the Anima range of automatic espresso machines. The Prestige model incorporates a milk carafe, normally only found on machines at double the price. The Anima Prestige is the ideal machine for luxurious, convenient cappuccino every time.
The Anima Prestige also offers precise control over the dosage of coffee beans per espresso shot, ranging from 7 to 11.5 grams. As well as this, the temperature of the beverages can also be controlled through the digital interface.
Carafe milk frothing system
Hot water dispenser
Removable water tank
Precise coffee dose control
Large cup height
Coffee temperature control
Stainless steel and ABS plastic body, stainless steel top, with stainless steel drip tray and metal style plastic display housing
Stainless steel boiler
1400W max power consumption
15 Bar pump
Free Setup & DemoBy purchasing a coffee machine from Recent Beans, you are entitled to a free setup and Demo session. This can be done in a number of ways;
- Collection in roastery with complimentary cupped coffees
- At home setup within 5 miles of our Castleford Roastery
- Video call setup for those outside the 5 mile radius, who are unable to make it in-roastery.
The setup and demo experience will guide you through all the initial setup of the machine and its operations as well as 'dialling in' your new coffee and teaching you how to make your favourite, barista-style drinks recipes at home, including and introduction to lattte art (where the correct steam wand is available).
Please note: During the 'dialling in' process, a small amount of the complimentary coffee will be used.
Our first signature blend, named after the old flour mill where we roast our coffees. A favourite with our commercial partners and found in many local coffee shops. Speciality 100% arabica coffee from South America and Africa, hand roasted and blended by our head roaster for a smooth and well balanced cup with a sweet toffee acidity and silky mouth feel. Expect a bold chocolate body with a hint of blackcurrant to finish.
House Blend - Nose to the Grindstone
500g - Whole Bean
In the unlikely event of failure during the warranty period, Recent Beans will arrange for your product to be serviced in the United Kingdom.
Your statutory rights are not affected by the terms of the Warranty.
Warranty TermsThe warranty begins on the date of purchase and expires at the end of the period indicated below.
Extended WarrantyAs distributors, we are committed to providing high level of service to our customers.
36 months – on Home Machines used for Domestic purpose
24 months or 9000 cups – on Home Machines used in an Office or Commercial environment.
We are aware of companies selling products from outside the United Kingdom. We strongly recommend that you find out where your machine is being despatched from to avoid any problems you may have when it comes to warranty repairs.
If any defects, due to faulty materials and/or workmanship, occurs within the warranty period, Recent Beans will make arrangements for free of charge service. Where a repair is not possible or is deemed uneconomical, we may agree to replace the product. Replacement will be offered at Recent Beans' discretion and the warranty will continue from the date of original purchase.
The warranty applies, provided the product has been handled properly for its intended use and in accordance with the operating instructions.
What is Excluded?
The warranty does not cover for the losses consequent in nature, including but not limited to loss of data or loss of business.
The Warranty does not apply if:
- The purchase documents have been altered in any way or made illegible.
- The model and/or serial number on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible.
- Repairs or product modifications and alterations have been carried out by unauthorized service organizations or persons.
- The product is being used for commercial purpose.
- The defect is caused by abuse or misuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the recommended operations of the product.
- The defect is caused by connection to peripherals, additional equipment or accessories other than those recommended by Recent Beans.
- The unit has been damaged - including but not limited to damage by pets, lightning, abnormal voltage, water or fire, natural disaster or transport accident.
- The product is defective due to wear of parts, which can be considered as consumable parts by their nature.
- The product does not function properly, because it was not originally designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorized for the country where you use the product.
- If the product has been used, other than for its intended use.
- Recent Beans, The Queen's Mill, Aire Street, Castleford, WF10 1JL.
- +44 (0)1977 526972