Discover the magic behind creating freshly roasted speciality coffee with a Recent Beans coffee roasting experience.
- Complimentary coffee throughout the experience
- Cupping session to taste some of our single-origin coffees
- Live roasting experience with our 5KG Toper roaster
- Education on the roasting process, coffee sourcing and farming
- Training on how to make the best coffee at home, with your equipment
- Barista training on professional machine, inc Latte Art
- Taste samples on our extended range (where available) including Hot Chocolate, Cold Brew and Coffee Liquors.
- 1KG of coffee to take home
- Premium Experience Upgrade Available
Begin by cupping (that's the fancy coffee word for tasting) single origin coffees to find your favourite taste notes and styles. Then, work with our head roaster to create a Green bean blend to match your findings, and roast through our commercial-grade Toper drum roaster to your desired roasting profile for the ultimate coffee pairing.
You can then take away 1KG of your freshly roasted blend, with your name and tasting notes on there.
As standard, our roasting experiences take place on a pre-booked evening (Monday-Wednesday), from 6:30, in the Queen’s Mill Roastery in Castleford. However, weekends, bank-holidays and other special dates can be requested for an additional fee.
The perfect gift or shared experience for the coffee lover in your life that is impossible to buy for.
- Experience Day Gift Voucher
- 1-year Expiry Date
- Flexible Booking (Monday-Wednesday from 6:30)
- Premium experience - Friday & Saturday evenings and includes Espresso Martini making (18+). Please contact us for further information.
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Location: Recent Beans, The Queen's Mill, Aire Street, Castleford, WF10 1JL
- Suitable for: Everyone, no previous knowledge or skill required.
- Coffee enthusiasts
- Special occasions
- Corporate events
Upon purchase you will contact us to book a date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or queries .
We also offer large group or corporate coffee experiences, ranging from coffee tasting to large group roasting experiences. For more information please contact us at email@example.com