Tank Size: 2.1Ltr
Warranty: 3 years
Frother: Professional Steam Wand
Other Features: Chromed Brass Brew Head/Rocker Switch/Solenoid Valve
Coffee Type: Manual - 3 baskets
Milk Type: Manual
Body: Stainless Steel or Zinc Coated Steel (Colours)
Size: W 23cm × H 38cm × D 24cm
Weight: 7.3 Kg Power:1300w - 230v
Pre-Ground: Ground and ESE Pods
Cup Height: 7cm [9cm with S/S Optional Drip Tray]
The new Gaggia Classic is the culmination of our 80 years of tradition, history, and experience. We know that quality espresso is a ritual requiring the utmost care and attention so we built the best machine for the job. With the Gaggia Classic you can pay attention to every detail and brew real, Italian espresso with the utmost precision. This is a machine in the finest tradition of Achille Gaggia, brewing an espresso with exquisite crema. The traditional group, large solenoid valve and traditional filter holder ensure total control over the coffee; while the professional steam arm will froth the perfect microfoam for your cappuccinos. Stylishly designed and totally made in Italy.
PROFESSIONAL CHROMED BRASS GROUP AND FILTER-HOLDER
Designed to professional standards, the group head and filter holder are made of chromed brass to give you the best in espresso quality and machine longevity. The heavy chromed brass group and filter-holder ensure a consistent and stable brewing temperature throughout the entire brewing process.
The three-way solenoid valve relieves the pressure in the filter holder immediately after pulling a shot. Water empties from the filter holder via the open valve, and into the drip tray. This leaves the coffee puck dry, making it easy to clean.
TRADITIONAL GAGGIA BOILER
The boiler is designed for unparalleled temperature stability, giving you the best espresso every time you brew. The 15 bar pump pushes the hot water through the ground coffee at high pressure to ensure better tasting, crema topped, espresso.
PROFESSIONAL STEAM WAND WITH 2 STEAM OUTLETS
The perfect way to steam the milk, and make exquisitely silky, bar-quality microfoam.
NEW INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
The traditional rocker buttons and indicator lights for: on and off, espresso preparation, and steam dispensing allow total control.
The iconic design of the Gaggia Classic has been updated to enhance your home barista experience, The new side shape makes the water level visible, and the drip tray has been redesigned for extra stabilty.
3 FILTERS FOR GROUND COFFEE AND POD
The machine comes with three filters: a “perfect crema” basket to help you have the perfect espresso from the first use, while single (7g) and double (14g) traditional baskets allow you to perfect your home barista skills.
Espresso cups and glasses can be stored on the top of the machine for convenience, and to be ambiently heated by the boiler. A warm cup ensures that you espresso remains at the perfect temperature.
PROUDLY MADE IN ITALY
Guaranteed to be of premium quality, built with 80 years of passion for espresso making.
Free Setup & DemoBy purchasing a coffee machine from Recent Beans, you are entitled to a free setup and Demo session. This can be done in a number of ways;
- Collection in roastery with complimentary cupped coffees
- At home setup within 5 miles of our roasteries.
- Video call setup for those outside the 5 mile radius, who are unable to make it in-roastery.
The setup and demo experience will guide you through all the initial setup of the machine and its operations as well as 'dialling in' your new coffee and teaching you how to make your favourite, barista-style drinks recipes at home, including and introduction to lattte art (where the correct steam wand is available).
Please note: During the 'dialling in' process, a small amount of the complimentary coffee will be used.
Our first signature blend, named after the old flour mill where we roast our coffees. A favourite with our commercial partners and found in many local coffee shops. Speciality 100% arabica coffee from South America and Africa, hand roasted and blended by our head roaster for a smooth and well balanced cup with a sweet toffee acidity and silky mouth feel. Expect a bold chocolate body with a hint of blackcurrant to finish.
House Blend - Nose to the Grindstone
500g - Whole Bean
In the unlikely event of failure during the warranty period, Recent Beans will arrange for your product to be serviced in the United Kingdom.
Your statutory rights are not affected by the terms of the Warranty.
Warranty TermsThe warranty begins on the date of purchase and expires at the end of the period indicated below.
Extended WarrantyAs distributors, we are committed to providing high level of service to our customers.
36 months – on Home Machines used for Domestic purpose
24 months or 9000 cups – on Home Machines used in an Office or Commercial environment.
We are aware of companies selling products from outside the United Kingdom. We strongly recommend that you find out where your machine is being despatched from to avoid any problems you may have when it comes to warranty repairs.
If any defects, due to faulty materials and/or workmanship, occurs within the warranty period, Recent Beans will make arrangements for free of charge service. Where a repair is not possible or is deemed uneconomical, we may agree to replace the product. Replacement will be offered at Recent Beans' discretion and the warranty will continue from the date of original purchase.
The warranty applies, provided the product has been handled properly for its intended use and in accordance with the operating instructions.
What is Excluded?
The warranty does not cover for the losses consequent in nature, including but not limited to loss of data or loss of business.
The Warranty does not apply if:
- The purchase documents have been altered in any way or made illegible.
- The model and/or serial number on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible.
- Repairs or product modifications and alterations have been carried out by unauthorized service organizations or persons.
- The product is being used for commercial purpose.
- The defect is caused by abuse or misuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the recommended operations of the product.
- The defect is caused by connection to peripherals, additional equipment or accessories other than those recommended by Recent Beans.
- The unit has been damaged - including but not limited to damage by pets, lightning, abnormal voltage, water or fire, natural disaster or transport accident.
- The product is defective due to wear of parts, which can be considered as consumable parts by their nature.
- The product does not function properly, because it was not originally designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorized for the country where you use the product.
- If the product has been used, other than for its intended use.
- Recent Beans, The Queen's Mill, Aire Street, Castleford, WF10 1JL.
- +44 (0)1977 526972